- Precision Diecut & Folded Metal Sculpture
- Spoked Wheels & Bicycle Fenders
- Detailed V-Twin Engine
- Coil Spring Comfort Seat
- Metal Frame with Top Rail Mounted Fuel Tank
- Vintage Gray Fellow Style Paintjob
- A Magnificent Showcase of America's Motorcycle History
The historic Model 7D of 1911 was the first successful V-twin American Motorcycle inaugurating a motorcycle engine configuration that has continued unbroken from the Milwaukee motor company ever since. This model was handcrafted of iron in large 1:12 scale. It features intricate details such as spoke wheels, seat, lightweight frame, pedals, fenders, and a headlight. A must-have for the collector and enthusiast!