- Limited Edition Diecast Collectible
- Classic BMW Chrome Split Grille
- Detailed Interior
- Authentic Side Quarter Panel Gills
- Vented Disc Wheels with BMW Center Cap Emblem
- Hood, Trunk & Side Gill BMW Roundel Emblems
- No Opening Features
Specially designed for the U.S. market. BMW's revolutionary V-8 powered 507 roadster was the most advanced car in the world in 1957. America fell in love at its New York introduction but high production costs doubled its price to $10,000 by 1957. Only 252 were ever sold mainly to Grand Prix race drivers and two bought by Elvis Presley. This masterful diecast captures the glorious curves and seductive lines of BMWs most ambitious achievement!