- Precision Diecast Collectible
- Accurate to Scale Diecast Metal Body & Chassis
- Individual Chrome Parts & Details
- Smooth Rolling Rubber Tires
- Authentic Paint & Graphics
- Officially Licensed Collectible Diecast
The 1965 Tournament of Thrills Mustangs were special ordered for the Philadelphia based stunt show which featured at least 4 1965 white hardtops, 1 white fastback and one darker fastback. Another special order of Mustangs were used by the show in 1968 featuring the 1969 Mustang. The stunt show featured ramps, precision driving, crashes, and two-wheel driving.