- Precision Diecast Collectible
- Front Hinged Hood & Doors Open
- Detailed V-12 Engine Under the Hood with Full Manifold Plumbing
- Authentic Interior Detailing
- Long, Low and Sleek with Elegant Flying Butress Rear Roofline
- Special XJS Alloy Wheels with Smooth Rolling Rubber Tires
- Steering Wheel Controlled Front Wheels
Sporty, sophisticated and sexy. The all-new XJS was introduced as Jaguar's flagship and remained their most expensive car for over 20 years! Its silky smooth V-12 engine delivered breathtaking performance while its interior was a hit at the "country club" with sumptuous Connolly leather dash and seats. Now this breathtakingly beautiful feline is masterfully recreated with all the original's fine appointments. Tilt the front hinged hood. Check out the fully plumbed V-12. The cockpit includes tiny air vents, window switches and Jaguar crest on the steering wheel. Park this diecast masterpiece in your collection today!