- Precision Diecast Collectible
- Accurate to Scale Body & Detailing
- Diecast Metal Body & Chassis
- Individual Chrome Parts & Details
- Smooth Rolling Rubber Tires
- Authentic Paint & Graphics
- Officially Licensed Collectible Diecast
Travel back to the early days of BMX riding. Skip Hess developed the cast-magnesium MotoMag wheel in his garage to make BMX bikes more durable. With the industry improvement he followed up by founding BMX Products Inc. and the first Mongoose bike debuted in 1975. It is with great honor that we present to you our latest licensing partnership with you guessed it - Mongoose, and what better way for it's introduction than to debut their early art and colors on a 1979 Chevrolet Square Body Truck. This limited-edition release will be available in a standard version and a chase version which will be recognizable by its Gold Chrome bumpers, trim and wheels.