- Limited Edition Diecast Collectible
- Doors Open
- 1989 Mark the Final Update to the Colony Park Wagon Before Production Was Discontinued in 1991
- Loaded with Authentic Chrome Details & Waterfall Grille
- Full Interior Detailing
- Turbine Chrome Wheel Covers with Smooth Rolling Whitewall Rubber Tires
- Roof Mounted Luggage Rack
- Authentic Colony Park Simulated Wood Paneling
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This model is spot on, and a great value for the price. The details are perfect. I'm glad model makers are starting to make models from the '80s. It's rare to find station wagon models, but in the collector car world, they are becoming hot items and increasing in price. I guess a lot of us are remembering the wagons our parents drove when we were growing up. This Mercury is super, and I'd like to see more; how about a 1957 Buick Caballero, a 1970 Plymouth Sport Suburban, and a 1978 Chrysler Le Baron Town and Country?
In the meantime, get yourself one of these Colony Park wagons while you can.