- Precision Diecast Collectible
- Display Stand Included
- Four Rotating Propellers
- Tail, Side and Dorsal Machine Gun Housings
- Bottom Mounted Machine Gun Ball Turret
- Authentic Memphis Belle Nose Art and Markings
- The Most Famous B-17 or WWII the Memphis Belle was one of the First Flying Fortress to Complete 25 Combat Bombing Missions
The B-17 Flying Fortress was a four-engine heavy bomber developed by Boeing for the United States Army Air Corps. It was a high-flying, long-range bomber, heavily used in World War II for daylight precision bombing of strategic military targets. It was highly effective and reliable, and developed a reputation of being able to return to its home base despite extensive battle damage.