Billed as "The World's Finest Motor Car" the Duesenberg SJ Phaeton absolutely lived up to its reputation! Its supercharged motor was a technical marvel with four valves per cylinder and dual overhead camshafts. Its top speed of 140 mph made it the fastest car sold in the United States. This limited edition diecast has been reproduced in polished white with blue engine coves. Dripping in authentic details like the original art-deco hood mascot and fabulous engine turned dash. Under the hood discover the artistically plumbed and wired straight-eight. All four doors open for a detailed look at the fine interior appointments. Even the rear windscreen and cowl tilt up for entry to the rear seating. This magnificent diecast arrives with its Phaeton top up. Fantastic!
- Limited Edition Diecast Collectible
- Both Sides of the Dual Hinged Hood Open to Reveal the Wired & Plumbed Supercharged Straight-8 Engine
- All Four Doors Open
- Magnificent Interior Appointments Front & Rear
- Whitewall Balloon Tires on Stunning Chrome Spoke Wheels
- Steering Wheel Controlled Front Wheels