- Precision Diecast Collectible
- Doors Open
- First 100% Soviet Built Car
- Full Interior Appointments
- Painted Body Color Wheels & Chrome Hubcaps
- Smooth Rolling Rubber Tires
Named Pobeda (Victory) by Stalin, the GAZ M20 was the first 100% Soviet built car and was quite advanced when introduced in 1946. The smooth slab sided design and efficient packaging actually predated the American design shift 2 years later. This masterful diecast is built much better than the Russian original with opening doors and a convertible top that doesn't leak! A unique addition to your collection!