- Precision Diecast Collectible
- Hood, Doors & Trunk Open
- Detailed Chrome Engine Under the Hood
- Authentic Interior Appointments
- Brilliant Chrome Grille & Bumpers
- Chrome Wheels with Smooth Rolling Whitewall Tires
- Authentic Running Boards
1939. Lou Gehrig retired from baseball and Chevrolet introduced the legendary 1939 Deluxe Coupe. Billed as "the Cadillac anyone could afford", its razor sharp styling made it an instant hit. Fantastically detailed this diecast replica will absolutely delight you with its streamlined headlight pods and lavishly chromed grille. Lift the hood to inspect the detailed engine. Open the doors and peek inside. Like the more expensive Cadillac this 1939 Chevy features squared-off front fenders, soft rubber whitewall tires and chrome hubcaps. No detail was overlooked!